Sunday, September 7, 2008

The fun continues...









After my big night of fun with Nick, my mom and sister had planned a special day. We traveled to Southlake where my mom scheduled pedicures for she and my sister and I got a stone massage. It was wonderful! See how relaxed I look with my sister! Afterwards, we enjoyed a lunch at Corner Bakery and some little shopping. The guys kept Vivi and Chloe and we came back for a major fun dessert. Mom had created a beautiful shoe cake and cookies. We enjoyed dessert and presents while the girls loved my balloons and a little swim time with daddies! It was truly one to remember.

1 comment:

Tuten Family addition... said...

how fun! sounds like you were really spoiled this b-day. lots of celebrations. thats how i like it!

your mom made that cake? very impressive. now i see where you get your party fun.