Monday, July 25, 2011

A Big Decision




I can't believe it's been two weeks now, but I HAD to post about a BIG Decision made at our house. Vivian asked Jesus into her heart on a random Tuesday night! She was asking some great questions and then talking to me about where she would go after she died. She told me she wanted to live in Heaven with Jesus and I asked her if she understood that He died for her sins (mess-ups), and that she was forgiven but she had to accept this. I tried to talk to her (at a 5 year-old level) about the seriousness of this decision that it was for her entire life and she only had to ask Him in one time but it is a lifetime of commitment to love and obey Him. She agreed. I am just so excited! We called to share the news with our Nana and Papa while they were away on a trip. They brought back with them a sweet cross necklace for her to remember and we bought her a little Bible. We are so thrilled to see how God has been planting seeds through friends and conversations we've had as well as grandparents have had with her. Praise to Him!

No comments: