Monday, August 1, 2011

VBS- Pandamania-Week 10






We had a great week at VBS Pandamania!! It was a busy week of having somewhere to be every day but a welcome change as mommy didn't feel like she was entertaining all day long. It was great! I did volunteer so Isaac could be a part of it too. The kids had a great time with the music and wearing their panda shirts every day. Here's a couple of pics. Only sad part, I didn't take many pics. Thanks to our friend's Ms. Erin, Clara and Beckett for all your planning and sharing lunch with us. Thanks also to Ms. Angie, Amelia and Jillian who I didn't capture any pics of but we ate sandwiches with every day nearly! The only thing panda I did outside of VBS was let my kids eat at Panda Express one night (one of our favorites so there are a couple of shots of this!) I'm sure Vivi watched "Kung Fu Panda" at least three times this week as well as look at a book that talked about Chinese culture (so we could relate the pandas in). Oh well, bring on some cooler temperatures so we can do something outside!!

No comments: