Monday, July 2, 2012

Garden/Bugs-Week 6

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Digital scrapbook generated with Smilebox
This past week was a little adventure. I returned home from Austin and quickly had a turn around. My sister and her family came and we got to keep Chloe for the whole week so we could play and attend a VBS in the morning. I decided to make it garden/bugs week hoping we could get outside a little. The weather hit hard this week so our outside time was a little limited but we got out there a little late and early. Overall, I think the week was great for the kids. They had a good time at VBS getting to take part in fun crafts, drama, and water sports/games, and I worked it so Isaac could be a part of it as well. It was great just tiring but I know the kids had fun and heard the gospel which made it all worthwhile. We kept busy at home too doing some crafts in the afternoon including egg carton bugs and tissue paper snails. We did a few bubbles and slip and slide one afternoon at home. There was also a mid-week break to go see "Brave". Unfortunately, it wasn't what I had hoped and turned out to be not a great movie for this age kiddos. If you want more details on that, feel free to e-mail me! Friday rolled around and Chloe headed home that afternoon and we all crashed! On Saturday, the kids were worn out so we stayed in our pj's and I gave the kids some knee boards and galoshes and we played in the garden. They even set up a garden house for our fairies. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: