Monday, May 26, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's day is one of those holidays that falls under the radar it seems to me. I think one of the problems is our expectations. If we let those get the better of us, then it can be disappointing. I found this year to be very pleasing but I kept those ugly "e" words, as my good friend calls them, to a minimum. Here are a couple of shots of some of my treats. I enjoyed a Mother's Day tea at Isaac's preschool. So sweet and a fun tradition! My favorite thing Isaac wrote on his facts of mommy is my favorite food is candy and I weigh 12 pounds. Good math for me! Vivian asked me about her's and I spent a day digging for it, which spurred on a new project I'm sure I'll be blogging about real soon. On the actual day, I got to sleep in, kind of, have a nice breakfast made by my sweetie and a really pretty oil burning candle. I also took to Charmin Charlie's for a little hurrah for myself. All in all a nice day.

No comments: