Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



This past weekend, along with being a wonderful mother's day, we had some fun food experiments going. We introduced Isaac to his first solids-sweet potatoes. I can say with each day he seems to like them more and more. Vivi also had a first-first time to try chopsticks. Nick treated me to Pei Wei for my mother's lunch and Vivi wanted to use what we used, so Nick let her take a "stab" at it after we were done. Sunday night we had some friends over for some dinner and roll around time of the boys. You can see Isaac kept trying to eat Aaron's bib. Aaron who is a few weeks shy of Isaac's age also just started on solids. At dinner he kept groaning that he was hungry so we tried the sweet potatoes on him too. I wish I would have captured this shot as he ate two whole ice cubes! This is a lot for a little guy who's only been eating solids a few days! Check out the short slide show of my lovely Mother's day weekend. The last pic shows my treats-two homemade cards from Vivi and some lovely flowers from Ecquador-via Central Market. Thanks Mari for sending me flowers (just my joke as I have a friend that lives there and is always telling us of the pretty fresh flowers!)

No comments: