Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Remember Dating



Nick surprised me with tickets to the opera this past weekend. It was an early Mother's Day treat. It was a nice night out- despite the crazy rain. God kept it cleared so we could get out and have dinner and the opera. When we came out the rain had stopped again and started pouring the second we pulled out of the garage in the car to head home. Talk about beautiful timing! We had to make sure and enjoy this night as it was a CRAZY busy weekend and so much was going on, but Nick had done this extra special for me including letting me get a new dress for the night. It was really fun to dress up and enjoy dinner without having to cut up someone else's meal and be disrupted 10 times-I love my kiddos but it's nice to have a real date every once in awhile. Thank you honey for a sweet time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sista! You two look so nice! :)