Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tink Fun Times





Lately, I've been on a Tink kick. I may even be more into the little fairy then my daughter! (It's a toss up!) I went ahead and preordered the new Tink movie which is all about friendship and restoration a good lesson for all of us. It was really sweet and very fall themed as well, so in order to get Vivi all riled up for it (it's a Christmas gift although she doesn't know it) we decided to host a Tink movie watching party. I'll make up any reason to have a party! I have these sweet fairy cookbook and princess cookbooks. For a time, Vivi would carry them around and talk about the pictures and recipes. She got really fixated on these popcorn cupcakes and homemade hot cocoa, so I told her we'd make them for this Tink movie time. We had a ball putting these together. I thought they turned out real sweet. Thanks friends for joining in the fun afternoon!

No comments: