Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day






This year, I've been on a MAJOR crafting kick and the weather has been very condusive. On the fun snow days (previously blogged about), we got to make some fun valentine's. I had a ball making a monster (for my sweet little monster Isaac) and a flower for my little petal Vivi. Here's a pick of their display. There's also a couple of shots of the kids in their annual holiday t-shirts. Vivi picked out Hello Kitty and I couldn't resist this one "Chicks Dig Me" for Isaac. Also, all of Nick's siblings showered Gigi in fun and unique Valentine's treats. Here is Vivi's picasso painting and Nick's fun creation we sent her. Vivi got in to it too. She designed a cool owl valentine for Nana and Papa, and stickered a handful of heart shaped doilies for her friends at church. Nick and I decided not to exchange gifts but thank you to Nana and Papa we got to go on a special date. We had a lovely lunch and then Nick took me ice skating. All I can say, is I have a new appreciation for these winter olympians on ice- it's tough! I could barely make it for 30 minutes! Hope everyone had as splendid of a day.

No comments: