Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snow of 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox


Happy Snow Day everyone! We woke up to a thin blanket of snow covering our yard, the trees, and roofs. It's breathtaking! In fact, I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep so I had a fruitful time with the Lord this morning. I discovered my word for the year, but more of that to come later. Now, I want to write about this beautiful treasure God gave us of a snow day. We even got daddy to stay home with us and teach us how to build a "real" snowman. (He grew up in Virginia and made these waiting for the school bus.) I had all these great ideas for crafts and fun things, but just getting to make a snowman, and snow balls in the snow was such a treat for our kids we didn't have to do much more than that, except enjoy a cup of hot cocoa of course. It's been snowing all day and honestly this may be the most snow I've ever seen in Texas. Well, I hope you enjoy these pics half as much as we did making these sweet memories.

Continued...it's a second day of snow! WOW! What a treat that we got to play for 2 days in the snow! There was enough today for Nick to build a snow fort with the kids and for Vivi and I to get to our snow painting. What a special memory.

No comments: