Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Safari Park

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Safari Park
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free digital slideshow


After getting kids all on antibiotics and on the upswing we decided to test the waters and get together with our cousin and Aunt Em. My sis had informed me of a new place she had found which is AWESOME- an all indoor multi-station fun house. This is the best description I can give it. It was so neat! I only wish it were closer. They had indoor animal rides (the animals are electronic and the kids ride on them!), slide leading to the ball pit, mini-trampoline, multiple kitchens and interactive tables-think trains, rockets, fire stations, an indoor train ride (I rode with the Isaac), an indoor mini-golf course with dinosaurs, and other painting and crafting stations we didn't embark on. I hope it won't be too jam packed this summer because we'll have to venture back big time! Check out our slideshow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Where is this place?