Monday, September 20, 2010

First Days of School




Vivian is doing great in her new preschool and museum school. On the first day of school she was dressed, shoes and all with backpack on waiting for me. This has NEVER happened in all her preschool career. When she walked into class she said, "Mom, I'm ecstatic to be here!" I was floored! On the first day of museum school she was so excited to sport her new turtle t, especially because this is her class mascot. She is really learning and talking a lot. She shared with her Gigi on the phone the other night, and Gail said someone put a quarter in her. This is so true. She is handling all the transitions beautifully! I hope all of you are enjoying your new start to the school year. Also, I'm sharing one of the new things keeping Isaac busy while Vivi's at school. My dad swiped this one for us. Thanks Papa!

No comments: