Monday, September 20, 2010

Wee #14- School Week





I'm once again behind, but a few weeks back we had our last week of the summer which we themed back to school. Let the craziness begin! On that Monday my mom had the kids all day so I could go through training (because of on top of Vivi starting back to preschool at a new place, and Nick starting a new job, I went back to work at The Container Store)! WOW! She did some little lessons as my mom is a retired teacher and made cute bus cookies with them. Of course, this is what I heard about the most. Tuesday we watched Claire and did some work with some erase boards. She and Vivi had a ball with this (and I have the couch marks to proove it!) Wednesday, Nick and I and Vivi all got sick so that took our house out! Thursday night we had meet the teachers at Vivi's new preschool and we were actually able to attend by the grace of God. That weekend was Labor day weekend which I'll blog more about next. It was a wipe out for our last week of summer. We did however (a little later) finish a project mommy had started for back to school and that was two art books filled with Vivi's best art from the past two years of preschool. Vivi had fun decorating the covers with stickers and helping me organize all her art work mommy kept. We hope everyone had some fun reading what we were up to this summer.

No comments: