Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day





Here are a couple of other shots of "Valentine's" gifts or events. They had a muffins with mom event the Tuesday before V-day which was really sweet. Again, just love the school and fortunately this didn't get canceled due to snow. There is a shot or two of the kids with their treats from Nana which was adopted pets from the zoo. They love love their new monkey and tiger. These new pets pretty much go anywhere the kids go. Aunt Em got the kids tin which were in a previous picture, and Gigi sent a cookie bouquet. Okay, my kids are totally spoiled rotten! I guess I am too. The beautiful orchid is from my husband along with a nice nice letter. It reminded him of this perfect flower they are trying to get to in "Gnomeo and Juliet". Too awesome! Finally, I have a picture of Vivi with her kitty kat she created for Valentine's at school. I think we all had a great day.

No comments: