Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crazy whirlwind week!

After returning from the weekend of being away, I got some troubling news. My granddad was in a hospital in Waco not doing well. This was very shocking as I had just seen him at the wedding the previous Saturday and he was doing okay. At this point, we were just having to take it day by day. My mom was down there taking care of him that whole week. This was hard news in an of it self but on top of that Nick and I were planning to leave the following Saturday for a week long cruise to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. My mom was supposed to be caring for my kids so we were needless to say VERY NERVOUS and unsure if we'd even be able to go. Fortunately, my granddad got much better after his second surgery and is now at home doing quite well. Another beautiful blessing, no doubt due to lots of prayer, Nick and I were able to go on our trip. Look for the next post about this!

No comments: