Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend with Daddy



While mommy was on the road to a concert and wedding, daddy was home with kids for the weekend. We both had great and very different looking weekends. I was able to visit A&M and see an old childhood friend. We had a great visit and decided we'll have to bring the kids and go visit this summer sometime. Thanks Kerri for your hospitality again!! Then Saturday I headed to Austin for my cousin's wedding. It was a nice night and Sunday I headed back home and almost instantly into work. Daddy in the mean time was a champ. He even took the kids to Dallas for a child's birthday party. It was the son of a good friend of his, which was awesome but I was so proud that he was willing to do it all by himself. Here are a couple of pictures from that party. This cake was very impressive!

No comments: