Monday, May 21, 2012

Nick's Birthday

I've decided the older you get the more boring your parties become. I think for me the party planner, I have a hard time accepting this fact, but for my low key husband it seems just fine. This year, we asked him what his favorite cake is and he quickly said ice cream cake. I know this is a tradition at his family to have ice cream cake but I guess I never realized how much he liked it! Silly me I know! So, the kids and I went to Coldstone Creamery to get him some ice cream cupcakes. They were good and the kids previewed the ice cream for daddy to just check. He also got a gift card to a favorite Best buy and a lunch to a new favorite Salsa Fuego. If you haven't tried it yet, and you can save up on some calories to splurge this would be worth the splurge! Everything is covered in bacon and the blue cheese bacon burger is fantastic!!! He did get one fun gift in the mail from his mom- a juicer! The kids have really enjoyed watching daddy try out new veggie and fruit combos in it. They love the carrot combo of any kind. We are discovering more and more about juicing and having a good time in the process.

No comments: