Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to School!

We now have a 1st grader. Let me speak for just a brief moment about the drop off. Vivian is a champ and so level she never gets super up or down, which is sometimes hard but also can be very beneficial. So, I take Vivian in the first day and she's quite talkative so I know she's feeling good, but I'm all waah waah waah. (Not to be confused with crying waa waa waa!) This is that all climactic moment that fizzles out to quickly. She's good. I'm blessed, I know it could go any way but she's so over needing me. At least, I know that's not entirely true but it feels a bit that way. She's so good. So...when you're little one is crying in need for you feel good because there is some piece of us as mommy's that needs to be needed. I am grateful for my girl and how well she's already jumping back in. Check out these pics.

No comments: