Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week #11- Sports

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture slideshow
What can I say, summer has officially gotten away from me! I am very behind but thought I would try to do a little catching up. Our last week in July, we studied Sports. I planned a few things and few impromptu visits happened as well. The main highlights included using up our free passes to activities like putt-putt and a CATS baseball game, having some good friends over to use our new volleyball/badmitton net, and participating in our first ever gymnastics camp (themed Olympics). We also got to just have a relaxing day swimming with our cousins and some days hanging at home. Our final surprise, we caught wind (thank you Jessica) of an end of the summer party at our library with a chocolate fountain and all kinds of activities. Enjoy the slideshow.

No comments: