Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Having a week off of school after you've had a week at home with sickies is a little different but I still think we took advantage of the time together doing crafts, working puzzles and crosswords, baking, and going to see family. Our Thanksgiving was lowkey here in town this year. We got to spend a day over on my sister's side of town at a jump park which the kids loved! We spent Thanks here and I convinced my mom to order in from La Madeline's. I am now their biggest marketer! It was so yummy and so easy and really reasonably priced. I think we should do this for every year going forward! We also got to go out for a ride on papa's horse which is always so nice and beautiful weather made the time fun too. Vivian and I covered desserts with our turkey cupcakes. Enjoy some top pics.

No comments: