Monday, March 10, 2014

Merry Christmas in March!

So it's March and I'm just now posting on Christmas. This tells you how the start to 2014 has been for us. I would like to post on Christmas and a few other happenings in January-ice apocalypse, Valentine's Day, and Girl Scout cookies. Finally, my little girl's 8th birthday! Since, pictures say a thousand words, I'd like to do some slideshows. First Christmas, we were here and decided to try and simplify so we did stockings and a big trampoline for our kids. If you like to jump, come visit us! We had a short time with my family and Uncle Chris, Aunt Alyssa, and the boys stopped in and helped us build our trampoline. We had a fun time taking them to the Stockyards. I'm getting ahead of myself. This December was unusually cold-we had the ice apocalypse which wiped out North Texas and most of the country for 3 days. We tried to make good use of the time enjoying games, crafts, and treats. This year, Isaac got to go see Frosty the Snowman at Casa and I was privileged to join him. He also had a performance of Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer. So precious! Finally, we did get to go for our annual tradition of pedicures with my sis and mom for their birthdays. We had a short time to celebrate with my family and then traveled down to San Antonio with Nick's family the last Christmas in San Antonio. It was a little bitter sweet but mostly sweet to be with everyone and celebrate one last time in that setting. We had to make a trip to Riverwalk and some annual traditions of pedicures and movies. What a way to celebrate!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design generated with Smilebox

No comments: