Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week #10-Sports

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow made with Smilebox
We are in August friends! I can't believe how quickly this summer is going. Just as soon as I uttered those words, it seemed everything has stopped and come to a stand still. My kids have started fighting non-stop, electronics are taking over, and I'm so done with cooking. Can I get an Amen? I am trying my best to keep on keepin' on so we decided to do "sports" this past week. I had some fun ideas, and the weather was a delight cooling off again but it did make swimming a little challenging. We did however enjoy boxing with Aaron and playing with Ellen, a sweet treat with our cousins,bowling and lunch with the Harder, swimming with Brooke and Ryan, CATS baseball game on the PERFECT night for baseball, some awesome ball fights with a new target mom made, a day camp at Lonestar gymnastics, and a fun weekend with daddy while mommy got together with some childhood friends. That about sums it up. Here's the pics.

No comments: