Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Week #11- Archaeology

This week the main attraction I had in mind was the Indiana Jones exhibit at the museum. We did go see "Rio 2" which I tell the kids had some exploring but not so much digging for artifacts. However, we went with it. I thought about introducing them to Indiana Jones but then after doing a little research realized these movies are the reason the PG-13 rating came into existence. In other words, they are too young! We did however go through the exhibit because thanks to a good friend Thomas got a great deal on some tickets. The other big outing for the week was Granbury Beach. Christina and I packed up our kids and headed down there for a fun day. It was so delightful! We kept saying, "Why haven't we been doing this all along?" Next summer, I need to remember this when I want a "beach" vacation. It's free, close, and never crowded during the week. What fun. Here are my favorite pics.

No comments: