Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Haircup"




Some call it haircut as well, however you prefer. Vivi likes to give "Haircups" to whoever is willing to sit and have their hair tossled. My dad says this is something I used to do a lot when I was younger, and I'm hoping Vivi will keep the tradition alive! Her supplies include her Big bird brush, comb, a travel size hairspray (she just shakes near your head), a lint brush (she thinks is somehow like scissors), a blow dryer (she actually tries to plug in), and a lollipop mirror (she insists you hold up and look). Sometimes it can get a little messy but mostly it's so relaxing and precious. So far she has extended her services mostly to mommy (grin), daddy, Nana, and Aunt Em. What do you think of her clientele?

1 comment:

Tuten Family addition... said...

so did you get a haircut? I can't tell since your hair is being tossed.
love the pics from the party! great job, everything looked fun and festive!