Monday, August 25, 2008

Shopping weekend






Well, it's been a crazy couple of weeks around here and although I don't have tons of shots I did capture a couple from a FUN FUN tax free shopping weekend with girlfriends. We drove together and talked, ate junk, and belted out "Mamma Mia" the whole way to South Austin. The girls really treated me right with a yummy birthday dinner at Eastside cafe. We took some shots in the herb/veggie garden. Thanks for the sweet cupcakes as well- I'm so sorry I don't have a pic of those. They had "J's" and "30" so you can guess what b-day it is. Saturday we continued the fun with a shop till you drop mentality. I took a break with Shawna for a nice lunch at the Grillmist and joined up with Elise. We ended the fun after more shopping on Sunday. It was such a treat and thanks to our hubbies for leaving us kid free for a weekend of much needed girl-time.

No comments: