Monday, October 6, 2008

Ellen's Nemo Party



Well, I hosted my second out of family party- Ellen's Nemo Party. Check out the slideshow to catch a glimpse. It was a great afternoon with yummy food and fun swim time. Fortunately, the warm weather stuck around for one more weekend so the kids could get in the pool. With 2 year olds there weren't as many games but lots of fun bubble time and hanging out. The sweetest moment was watching Ellen get so excited everyone sang Happy Birthday for her that she was crying. It was precious. Thanks for hiring me Rachel!

2 comments:

Tuten Family addition... said...

fun times! did you make the cake! it looks perfect.

The Dons said...

Thanks Mari. I'm trying out this comment function. I did not make the cake but I found a girl from Mckinney church that is kind of like me starting out her cake business. She's a doll and I think very talented, and a big plus at this point cheap! I'm happy to work with her again in the future.