Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Easter



We hope everyone had a truly wonderful Easter. I can finally say we had one holiday with no one sick! HALLELUIJAH! Easter is my favorite holiday, mostly because it's not commercialized, there is great food, great fellowship, and the most wonderful thing to remember- Christ has risen! We enjoyed Easter this year here with my family and Nick's parents came in for the weekend. It was full of fun memories of Easter egg hunts (the girls really got it this year and weather cooperated!), jump houses, face paint, dyeing eggs, and eating lots of yummy food. Enjoy the slideshow of our shots. We also celebrated all our guys birthdays this month by eating out a good dinner Saturday night. Sunday we headed to my parents church to enjoy their service and then to their house for some relaxing fun. I had a great time putting together Easter baskets this year and I went a little crazy getting Vivi some Tink wings (we encorporated fairies/princesses in to her big girl room). I also loved finding coordinating outfits for the kids. We got some great shots of Isaac in his cabby I'll have to do a seperate blog on that one. Enjoy our shots and I hope it brightens your rainy day.

No comments: