Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweet Resting Moments







Does anyone remember what it's like to get a good nights sleep? This has been on my heart a lot lately! We had a little one sleeping through the night as well as the big girl somewhat back to a normal sleep time (it only took 2 months after the time change) and then all went a rye. We've reverted back to waking up 2 or 3 times a night. A few weekends back Nick and I decided to let Isaac cry it out and he apparently was better equipped for battle then we were. I think he cried about 1 1/2 hours straight and then finally got him down woke-up again for round two. This was also after waking up Vivi too (which takes quite alot). It was about 4 am, and I just nursed him so any of us could get some rest. Any way, I took these pics to "remember" what sweet rest looks like so when we get in this non-sleep cycle again I have some images to brand in my mind.

No comments: