Monday, June 8, 2009

Cowgirl Museum









Hey friends, I have a good time I need to tell you about! The last Fridays of the month in the summertime the Cowgirl Museum in Fort Worth is FREE in the afternoon (3-7 p.m.). They had their first Free Friday at the end of May and my parents and I took the kids. We had a GREAT time! Not only is it the Cowgirl museum but they've brought over a bunch of exhibits from the Science museum that's still closed for construction until the fall. These are all set up downstairs and there were TONS of kids playing there. Vivi took awhile to warm up to that area, but once we went upstairs she had a ball. It was A LOT more kid-friendly than I thought. There's even a section you can jump on a bronco and take a ride and they post your ride on the internet. Vivi jumped up there and threw her arm up in the air. She was a true-rider! Here are some shots of her playing in the exhibits downstairs and upstairs. We have a cowgirl in the making.

No comments: