Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 3-Pets










Last week we focused on pets of all kinds. We happen to be petsitting for some friends and my sister so we had a little fish-Fin. Monday we cleaned his tank which Vivi helped put all his tank toys back in. We also watched my sister's dog-Oreo. We got to spend a day playing in the sprinklers with Oreo and I wish I could post video of this because it could win me some money on America's Funniest Videos. Tuesday we set up a pet shop and bathed/brushed/blowdried our pets. We also made special doggie treat desserts. Wednesday we joined my sister for a Chihuahua movie. Thursday we ran some errands and finished up at the Petsmart where we said hello to the dogs, kittens, fish, birds, guinea pigs, mice, and more! Friday we had a friend over and made some pet puppets with lunch sacks and random craft materials. Enjoy the shots!

No comments: