Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 4- Under the Sea














Go figure, the week I pick for water we get rain in July! It still turned out beautifully. We started Monday off with a bang. We met a good friend of mine Amber for her birthday and her boys John Paul and Andrew at the aquarium in Dallas! It's tremendous! Vivi had a ball. Tuesday, Nana watched the kiddos for a day inside of "Little Mermaid" and matching shells game. Wednesday we had my sister and niece over for a day in the slip and slide. Great entertainment for little money! Thursday we joined Ellen and Rachel for "Nemo" and some playtime in their Nemo room. Friday we headed over to my sister's for a day in their pool. I have to say the best day was our family day on Saturday. We packed up and headed to the best kept secret of Granbury- a public beach. The water felt great and we enjoyed just sitting on the beach and having the waves hit our toesies. Nick spoiled me with a lunch at Babe's afterwards. What fun! Last night, Sunday I made a special under the sea dessert- blue jello waves with Nemo gummy treats. Enjoy the shots. This unfortunately does not include the aquarium shots as I erased them! For understanding, read my last blog.

No comments: