Friday, August 21, 2009

Week 7-Princess Week





Hello loyal readers, again I'm getting behind on posts but I think those are my silly deadlines I put on myself. Anyway...last week we had a princess themed week which involved LOTS of reading, movies, and a little shopping. Some of the highlights included "Aladdin" and magic carpet rides with daddy and mommy (wish I could have caught this on film but hard to do when it required both parents to fly the kids!). "Little Mermaid", a shell crown, swim lessons, and some shopping at the Disney store. I think mommy had the most fun in that place! WOW, it's been awhile since I've been shopping and I had to exercise MAJOR self-control. Still, Vivi got out with a new pair of Ariel pj's. She wore them for a straight week till they crawled in the laundry themself. Over the weekend we watched "Snow White" and cleaned house (taking lessons from the princess herself). We also enjoyed a park where Vivi fed a friendly little squirrel. Isaac has gotten real active as well and enjoyed playing with some of Vivi's princess toys and ponies.

No comments: