Monday, August 3, 2009

Week 5-On the Farm















Well again some of my plans were thwarted by all this rain but I think we did well with it. Monday we got rained out of going to join Papa at the horses so we stayed close to home and watched "Charlotte's Web". Tuesday we had some friends over Jillian and Amelia and we had some major craft time that spilled over in to the next day. Vivi had a great time making farm animals out of paper plates, paint, puff balls, and pipe cleaners. (It's amazing all the things we've been able to do with that cheap set of balls and pipe cleaners!) Wednesday we headed to friends who spoiled us with yummy lunch and a creative craft of cowgirl vests. Mostly I think Vivi liked hanging on the swing. Thursday we headed to the farmer's market when the rain stopped for a short time. Friday was our best day...again plans changed but I'm finding this is life with kiddos! We joined my sister and niece at the zoo. We rode the train to the carosel and also stopped in on the petting zoo and ended up playing in the barn at the end. We had a nice week and now I'll be crying over all the increase in temperatures again.

No comments: