Thursday, October 20, 2011

Girls & Boys



Sometimes our house swings far girl time and sometimes far boy time. For example, here are two pictures to describe this perfectly. Car time and tea time. Now I need to share two other examples of which I wish I had some pictures. Recently the kids have gotten into "The Clone Wars". So for all of you without boys, this is a cartoon version of Star Wars 3,4, & 5. The kids don't know Anakin is Darth Vader, that's going to be a fun explaining! Vivi looks at me the other night and says "Some girls like Star Wars." On the other side, I'm playing with Isaac in the playhouse the other day and he pulls down all of Vivian's old princess dress ups (which we've kept for little female friends that come over and are into dress-up). Isaac lays each one out carefully and tells me which princess goes with each and who is going to wear these at his birthday, most of which are boys. Then he asks to put on Rosetta, the flower fairy. Oh, the balance of having a daughter and son...oh boy! Enjoy a laugh on us!

1 comment:

Mari said...

so fun! they are so grown up.