Thursday, October 20, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things


Can you hear the tune? We have been hearing it much more at our house these days. This is one of my favorite songs to sing to my kids and I have a lovely book my mom purchased for the kids years ago when she went to the Von Trapp home in Vermont. Every time I "read" it for them we end up singing this song. Recently a friend invited my family to attend a production of the "Sound of Music" at her church, and naturally I jumped at the invitation. I didn't know if Vivi was quite ready but she did really well. She is a lover of music and I think really enjoyed hearing the music live and seeing the story that went with it. Honestly, I was blown away at the production level of this show for a church production and so grateful to have been invited to attend. Thank you Jess and way to go!

No comments: