Monday, March 12, 2012

Janae's She's Gonna Pop Owl Shower

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Another scrapbook design by Smilebox



This was my first baby shower to host for a co-worker and it was a blast! Another young lady I work with came up with the idea for "She's gonna pop!" for a theme and I had fun. Mostly, I cleaned my house, and many sweet women poured out lots of time and talent into creating. I will take credit for the house and the cupcakes which I made into the shape of an owl as we tried to incorporate owls because our lovely friend Janae loves them. The other thing you'll notice is the yellow/gray theme which are her nursery colors. So fun! It was a great night and we had a great turnout of around 30 people or so. I think everyone had a nice time, enjoyed great food, and Janae felt loved. Most important!

No comments: