Monday, March 12, 2012

Vivian's 6th Rainbow Unicorn Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another slideshow by Smilebox
Well, get ready for the creme de la creme! This was Vivian's 6th Birthday and we decided to go rainbow unicorns. There was a lot of detail, time, and love poured out into this party and I know our little girl felt loved. If you enjoy looking at pictures please enjoy the slideshow. If not so much take a quick peek and then visit later when you have a few minutes. Please enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed planning and hosting. We have such a treasure in this girl and I wanted her to have a magical memory of this day. I love you Vivi! Happy 6th big girl!!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Good to know about this rainbow birthday party. For my little nephew I arranged panda themed birthday party at one of Seattle venues. And it was so good to arrange everything there. Everyone liked my efforts and enjoyed the party.