Sunday, March 11, 2012

Valentine's Simple



This year I thought I'd keep Valentine's simple since I knew so many parties were up and coming. So, I really didn't do too much for the kids. My mom actually got them a couple of mailboxes and I got a couple of treats. See pictures. We were also trying not to spend too much after redoing our flooring! I had lunch with my hubbie who did a great job of giving me gorgeous star gazer lilies at lunch. We did lunch because I had to work V-day night. So, needless to say it was pretty low key. What turned out to be not so lowkey was a gift I tried to assemble for Vivian's teacher. Let me just say for any mom readers if you are trying to come up with a teacher gift don't do anything that requires a picture from every kid in the class unless you have access to school pictures. This took a lot of coordination. I think it turned out adorable and I think her teacher liked it a lot but it was a lot of running around (even though it looks so simple!) Lesson learned, next year it may be a box of chocolates!

No comments: