Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Themes Begin! Week #1- Farm & Fruit

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox
Welcome back to our blog. For some of you, you may not look until the summer when it's those long days we just try to make fun and fill up with bonding experiences which typically don't turn out nearly as pretty as they seem on paper. However, I am back to my themes and although I only have my little man at home we are trying to keep it interesting and somewhat educational. Really I'll do anything to avoid what is happening right now, video game mania! We did have some fun times including a trip to the zoo (focused on Texas Wild of course), a day of cooking apple pie, many puzzles and books read, some apple printing, a day at the bowling alley with the Harders (thanks for the call Christina!), a train party for little Lyla, a tooth lost, and a great breakfast. The only thing I missed getting pics of was the day my parents had Isaac. Thursday I got the priviledge of setting up a dorm at TCU campus for my store TCS. My parents in the mean time took Isaac out to the farm to ride Tex and see the new little chickens. They had a great time and were so gracious helping me out for work. Enjoy the slideshow! Well actually one more picture too. I am just going to post it below because I was so proud of my hubbie for doing this. They played a game of giving the Pig a Pancake with site words drawn on to brown paper pancakes. Check this out.

No comments: