Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week #4- Pets, Princesses, & Superheroes!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow generated with Smilebox
This week was a bit of a mixed bag. Before summer began, I asked the kids their favorite themes for the summer weeks and the two responses I got were pets and superheroes. We were keeping my sister's dog this past week and it was also Vivi's first week of summer so we decided to make it pets. Then I caught wind that it would also be our church's VBS which is superheroes so we just rolled it all into one! I got the fun job of being in charge of snacks for VBS and really had fun with the superhero themes. We spent most of the days relaxing so we'd have energy for our night time VBS. We did some craft projects and did venture to the mall to allow the kids to use their hard earned money to purchase an item of their choosing. Friday we headed to the pet store to check out the pets and get some items for our pets. We got a fun surprise at our library- a princess themed puppet show. Saturday we headed to our museum for a superhero day which was a great ending to our week. It was busy and I didn't realize how tired I would be so I'm still catching up. Enjoy the slideshow!

No comments: