Thursday, January 22, 2009

Purple Cow Milk and Cookies






The other day I ventured out with both kids by myself to storytime at the library. Vivi enjoyed the stories of farm animals and especially the coloring at the end. She colored her cow all purple and if you are familiar with Fort Worth/Dallas area this may bring a smile to your lips too as you think of the Purple Cow Diner. I thought we really need to get her a purple milkshake but due to tight budget and cold weather I had to come up with the next best alternative- purple milk. What goes best with purple milk- cookies of course! Vivi and I put on our matching heart aprons from a few Valentine's days back and went to town on baking my fav chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies- before the salmonella break out! (Don't worry though everyer has eaten them in my family and we're all doing just fine!) Here are a couple of shots of the proud little chefs oh and the audience Vivi lined up to see our production.

No comments: