Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Toesies






I've been wanting to post a few pictures all of which have something to do with our families toesies! I do believe these can be one of the cutest or not so cute parts of the body. Over the past two years or so...I have gotten very spoiled to a new luxury- pedicures. My mother-in-law takes me often to get our toesies done at Mrs. T's. One of these shots include our latest trip there with Isaac. Vivi also became VERY interested in toe nail polish around her 2nd birthday. I've told this story to some, but the way we got her off her pacys (pacifier) had to do with nail polish. She got into a bottle of mommy's and painted her self, her outfit and legs, mommy's bathroom carpet, and her pacy. At that moment, she ruined her last pacy and that was the end of those! So if you need to break your kids love of the bink (another name we use for pacifier) than leave a bottle of nail polish around and hope she gets into it. (Maybe not for the sake of your carpet though!) One more story, not only have I enjoy pedicures with my mother-in-law but it's also become a tradition to get some major spa treatment with my sister and mom for their birthdays which fall in Dec. This year, I got the wonderful treatment of a massage for my big 30 in August. You might have seen some pics here in our blog, but what you didn't see was that my sis and mom got pedicures that ended with fairy dust (glitter). Vivi quickly noticed that Aunt Em had sparkly toes and fingers and declared every day for a month that she had sparkles on her own toes and fingers. The first weekend after returning home from the hospital after having Isaac (3 months later!) Vivi painted my toes and my mother-in-laws adding "sparklies" of her own. I can't believe how much these little ones remember! Check out the pic of Vivi over my toesies with a crayon. The other two shots include one of Isaac's sweet toesies which Vivi calls them daily. Also, a picture Vivi took of her and her daddy's toesies with her stampers from Little Gym's on her feet- probably her favorite part of Little Gyms. Thanks for sharing my love of our sweet toesies.

No comments: