Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day back


Thank God it's September is all I can say. My prayer is for some nice changes for the fall. This summer was fun but there were also many trials and I am hoping God is taking me through all of this so I do learn to trust Him more and to really appreciate and "remember" the good things. Today I am reminded of this verse in Romans. "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." I am clinging to this verse as we start a new season. Another sweet thing I am holding onto is my kiddos. Here is a picture of Vivi on her first day back to preschool. Boy has she changed a lot this year!

No comments: