Monday, September 14, 2009

Cubbies


I was so happy I had my camera with me to capture this sweet moment. This past Sunday Vivi started Awana's. We are so excited!! I am new to this world, so for those of you like me, this is a group that meets once a week and the focus is on memorizing scripture through different methods. The hope is to plant God's Word in our kiddos hearts so they have it to call on later in life. Vivi was joined by many friends including Ellen in this little shot. We are so excited to hear what she has learned. I was going over her scriptures in the car and she could recite three of them to me! WOW! This is what earned her her little vest.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

SO sweet! When they earn patches, y'all bring them all to me and all sew them on - good excuse to have lunch! Tell Rachel, too.