Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sweet Homecoming


I need to create a post to say a BIG "Thank you" to my precious husband Nick. Recently I had my first overnighter away from both kiddos. I was able to attend a conference called Just Give Me Jesus where Anne Graham Lotz spoke about our first love Jesus. It was a refreshing time to learn, worship, pray, and just meditate on Jesus. I really needed the time with other women as well in the same life stage. What made the time even better was that my husband spent good time with the kiddos even venturing to Central Market in a rain storm-no fear! To top it all off, when I got home he had the house straightened and flowers and wine waiting for me. Check out the pic of these lovely lilies. They have lasted for a long time now and I've waited to put my fall decorations up because I've been enjoying these. Thank you Nick for always giving me much needed time away and for making it SO GOOD to return home too. I love you!

No comments: