Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mommy's Little Monster



We are seeing changes daily in little Isaac. One unfortunate change is that I had to wean him pretty much overnight. After returning from a short trip to San Antonio, I got double eye infections and a mouth full of ulcers. The only antibiotic available for my eyes, I cannot take while nursing and without it my eyes will take a LONG time to heal so...here we go! So far it has been very difficult but one blessing is Isaac has taken the bottle okay. Another blessing is that this boy can eat and does eat everything but the kitchen sink in our house. He has also been working on some new teeth which has made for interesting nights around here. The most interesting part is that he has his two middle bottom teeth and the next two to come in are the top inscisors (not the middle but the fangs)! We are calling him mommy's little monster. See if you can catch them in these pics.

No comments: