Monday, March 9, 2009

Dinner with the Davidsavers


Since we had our second kiddo we've been wanting to have dinner with our friends the Davidsavers. We were able to time things out to join them recently for a yummy dinner in their home on their new dining set. We loved it! Here is a shot of the girls- Ellen & Vivi (6 months apart). They had SO MUCH FUN monkeying around together. It is really cool to have kiddos lined up. Hopefully sooner than later I can get some shots of our two little boys rolling around together. Aaron and Isaac are only a few weeks apart. We also had a funny moment I will write about but not post out of respect for our girls. I was visiting with Rachel in Aaron's room and the girls were across the hall playing around. All the sudden it got pretty quiet, which you know when they're up to trouble. I came out of the room and saw both of them just in their sweaters, (no bottoms), on their tiptoes, sharing the footstool, trying to wash their hands. They had both used the potties or at least dumped their treasures in there for us and were proceeding to try and take care of things themselves. It was hilarious! As I mentioned I did capture a pic or two and I'll have to bring it out at a sweet sixteen party or sometime in the future for a good laugh.

No comments: