Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vivi's My Little Pony Party



Our little girl celebrated her 3rd party in style at the Little Gym's. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone as they do everything but I couldn't let them do EVERYTHING! I had to have a theme. We picked My Little Pony's for her theme and then went with it. Enjoy some shots from her pony party. Thank you to all who made this day special with sweet gifts, bringing your kids, or helping make cookies. We really made a wonderful memory!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Vivi! What a cute birthday party ~ looks like your mommy made it super cute and fun!!!

Tuten Family addition... said...

how fun! i recognize the little gym guy w/ the buzz he was there gosh yrs ago when ethan was in it. looks like everyone had a blast! i am glad you were able to add your touch. i didn't recognize any of the kiddos- are they from her school?