Monday, March 2, 2009

My Little Boy Blue





Here are a couple of updated shots of Isaac- my little boy blue. He's really changing a lot! Unfortunately we got sick again so I took both kids to the doc on Friday and found out our little 3 month old weighs in at almost 15 pounds! WOW! I should have known something was happening when his bouncy seat broke in half. YIKES! His latest discoveries include his hands- chewing on them and grabbing with them- HARD. He also really likes his toys hanging on his swing. He's also taken a liking to sitting with daddy while he games- oh no! Finally, he REALLY likes eye contact. He will smile always for it and to keep it and will now cry loudly when he's not getting your attention. So we also may have a bit of a social bug. Mommy has her challenges ahead of her, but also he has me wrapped around his pinky already.

No comments: