Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Reunion

I really didn't capture much in the way of pictures but we did make a trip down memory lane. Some of my mother's family got together down in Salado where we used to have family reunions annually growing up. Just being in that older setting carries some nice nostalgia with it. The kids really had fun playing on the play ground, jumping in the pool, and eating hush puppies. Nick and I got an extra bonus as our parents offered to keep the kids in their room. We had so much fun playing table tennis aka ping pong. Nick had no idea how good I was! Little did he know dad and I would have tournaments growing up in our garage weekly! It was really fun just hanging out and having fun, walking around the hotel, and watching a movie way too late.
Here's a couple of pics.

No comments: